The BibleTogether Journal is a tool to assist you in regularly thinking through the Gospel Rhythms; Celebration, Connection, Community and Contribution, together with your family and friends at CPCoast. Each booklet includes one-month of journal pages for personal reflection, sermon-notes, community group prayer requests and more. A reusable leather cover, embossed with the CrossPointe logo, is also available.
How do I get a journal?
- Journals are available at the Connection Table before and after Celebration Service for a suggested donation of $5.
- The leather cover embossed with the CrossPointe logo is available for a suggested donation of $20.
When you finish a journal, fill in and drop off the bottom portion of the included bookmark and CrossPointe Coast will donate $5 to the Global Mission Partners of your choice.
How do I use the journal?
- Read through the introductory pages.
- Begin the month by journaling through the “Reflection and Goals” on page 3.
- Join a triad or ask another person to join you in a Bible reading plan.
- Read, pray and write your way through the four weeks of journaling pages that form the bulk of this journal.
Each week is made up of the following journaling pages:
- 6 days of Bible Reading
- 1 page for Triad Questions and Reflection
- 1 page for Community Group Prayer, Questions and Reflection
- 2 pages for Celebration Service Notes and Reflection
Help Improve the Journal
We encourage all who use the journal to visit cpcoast.com/bibletogetherfeedback to help us improve future editions of the journal.
BibleTogether Reading Plans
History of Redemption
Bible in a Year